Step 2: Copy the DAB colour schemes into the Microsoft document themes folder
Follow the steps below to copy the DAB 240 custom colour schemes into your Microsoft Office document themes folder. This enables all Microsoft Office applications to access the DAB custom colour schemes.
1. Locate the downloaded DAB 240 Colour Scheme .zip file on your device. If you have not downloaded the .zip file, return to Step 1.
2. Unzip the pack to reveal the 240 .xml files. Select all 240 .xml files and copy them to your clipboard.
3. In a new file explorer window, find your C-drive. Then, open it.
4. Key in “Document Themes” in the search box and press enter (or click the search icon).
5. The search will take a few minutes. Once the “Document Themes” folder is found, open it.
6. You should now see a “Theme Colors” folder. Open the folder. Note: If you don’t see “Theme Colors”, you may have opened the wrong “Document Themes” folder. Simply return to 5 and search until you find the right one.
7. Paste the 240 copied DAB custom colour scheme .xml files from your clipboard into the “Theme Colors” folder.